“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”

Life is a rollercoaster - Enjoy reading about my Ups and Downs while planning my wedding, working, going to school, weight loss, and the everyday life events.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring is on its Way!

I love days like today...
Love love love!

I ventured outside during my lunch break, and it is just so refreshing to not freeze when you walk out the door, and have the sun shine down and illuminate everything.

It is safe to say I survived another Winter without losing my mind, and for that I am Thankful!

Well... an update on life, I suppose, is in order.

Wedding plans are sort of on hold for the time being. I have everything Major done that needs to be done... Reception Hall, Check! Church Book, Check! Wedding Dress Bought, it came AND I have had my First Fitting already, Check!!, Bridesmaids have all tried on their dress, Check! (and I LOOOVE them!)
We have done a tasting at the Trestle Stop, and have decided what food we will be having (SO DELICIOUS!)
My Invitations are being worked on right now, and should be completely done really soon! :)
I know how my centerpieces will be done, I just need to keep buying vintage Jars.
We know who will be Doing our Candy Bar, we just need to make a decision on what Kind of Candy we would like :)
We have also started Pre-Marital Counseling :) We have only gone once so far, but we will be going again on Sunday!
I also know how I will be doing the Place Cards :)

As you can see... everything is Well under way... But I have decided that I can not do any more wedding things until this semester is over.
The semester will be done at the end of April, and I think I can survive not really focusing on Wedding plans until then. School is just the most important thing right now, and I would like to finish strong and not be distracted.
Spring Break just finished up, so I am back at it this week, but I am ready to buckle down and finish out the Semester on a good note :)

Well.. until Next time! (Its back to work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment