“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”

Life is a rollercoaster - Enjoy reading about my Ups and Downs while planning my wedding, working, going to school, weight loss, and the everyday life events.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thoughts

Once again I will say this. I am just a TERRIBLE blogger! I have this blog, with so many intentions on writing on it, and it just never happens. I can't say I have an excuse of being busy with so many other super important things, because that is just not true. Most days, I am just on the internet anyway sitting on facebook or browsing at things on pinerest.com that I will probably never do or accomplish. It seems to me that, in my life I am filled with a whole lot of thoughts and not a whole lot of action.
It seems that the easy answer would be... well, just go do it then! But for some reason, it is much harder than it sounds. At least for me. I guess my personality is not a get out and get it done type of personality, but hopefully that will change.

As I sit here, watching the Tigers attempt to Win Game 4 of the ALCS (it is tie 3-3 at the top of the 9th! Another nail biter!) I have browsing through all sort of Wedding Blogs (I wish I would have found these blogs BEFORE I got married!) But at any rate... I hope they will be helpful to me in the future.
I would just love to work with weddings. There is just no doubt about that. I love them. I love finding all these cool, creative ideas. I love planning and thinking about how to make a wedding day just perfect. I love wedding dresses. I LOVE wedding photography (all photography for that matter) These things I know.
With all of that said... here is my dream. First of all, I would like to someday go to cosmetology school (I have been saying this for some time now, and eventually it just might happen) and I would love to do hair part time. Then, I would love to plan weddings on the Side and I would also just LOVE to work in a Bridal Store part time (or full time, anything really) and then maybe... dabble in a little bit of photography on the side as well. See, I have all these big aspirations... now the trick is just putting them into action! I just keep praying for doors to be opened.

So, what I am thinking I might try to do is... if I get around to it (haha) is start posting some wedding ideas I find on this blog, along with some of my other life ramblings.

And... my FIRST piece of wedding advice for all you Brides out there, the reason weddings are unique is because it is YOUR wedding. Just remember to add the little touches that are just you. We are all created differently, so our weddings should all be different too! There are lots of ideas out there... take that idea and put your twist on it. :)

That's all for now... GO TIGERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment