“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”

Life is a rollercoaster - Enjoy reading about my Ups and Downs while planning my wedding, working, going to school, weight loss, and the everyday life events.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Busy Busy Busy
That is my life.
I really do enjoy keeping busy, but sometimes I wish I had more time to just go home and sit and do Nothing. I honestly don't even usually have one night a week to be able to do that. I feel as if every moment of my time is dedicated to something. Occasionally I have a few moments here and there to be able to just relax for a minute and check facebook, but then it is off to the next thing. I hardly ever have multiple hours to just be able to be.
Right now, School and Wedding are my top priorities. Every Tuesday and Thursday I have class, and then most of my other free time during the week is for Homework. Next I baby-sit every other Monday, which I love! And I am trying to find time to be able to spend time with my friends, because that is something I enjoy, but it is hard.

The Wedding... now this is starting to become my time consumer, and honestly I am starting to get a little nervous about getting things done. I am getting down to DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS. Now that all of the major things are done, and booked and set, I have to focus on the little details, and let me tell you, those are Killer!
I am so used to have SO MUCH TIME to plan this wedding, and I just reached the barely under 5 month mark, and it is starting to freak me out!

I just need to learn to breathe and take my days one moment at a time. I know that everything will be worked out in the end, I will be able to survive this semester and finish up at the end of April. I will be able to find time to finish up wedding details, and July 9 will come and go, and it will all be over.

My next big focus now is Weight Loss. I have tried and tried and tried for many years, but I really want to get my act together now. I have 5 months to get in the best shape I can for the wedding. I don't want to look back at my pictures someday and be like, "How could I let myself get that bad?" So I really want to push to be the best I can be. I have a larger goal for after the wedding, but for now I need to focus on my smaller goal for the wedding. It 's just another thing on my mind.

So all in all... I am a busy busy girl! But I am trying to enjoy every little bit of it, because every moment in life counts!

1 comment:

  1. We love having you babysit and are going to miss you when we move!! Still so bummed we'll miss the wedding, but at least we can see some pictures on facebook and your blog.

    ReplyDelete