“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”

Life is a rollercoaster - Enjoy reading about my Ups and Downs while planning my wedding, working, going to school, weight loss, and the everyday life events.

Friday, February 25, 2011

I can never think of a good title for these posts, so today I am just going to leave it blank :)

As usual another busy week. Monday night baby-sitting, Tuesday night class, Wednesday work on the house, Thursday Class and finally... FRIDAY!

Each week is the same though, just filled with so much business. However, I can't complain because all of the reasons for feeling so overwhelmed are all good things, it just is a little much to handle sometimes.

I am trying to just deal with everything that is a part of my life right now. The wedding is a little over 4 months away, so I know I still have some time... but 4 months to me is NOT a lot! especially with how busy my weeks are! And then there is school. Tuesday/Thursday classes, no big deal... but my Math class is killing me! Then on top of that, I want to be able to help out with the house renovations when I can find time. And then of course work 8-5 everyday.

Thankfully I am taking Monday off from work. I feel I really truly deserve a break. A Long weekend to clear my head. :)

Well... let me share some pictures of the big project in life right now... renovations of the House! Now, let me clear something up... this is not me and Kris' house. It is actually our friend's Matt and Tracee's house. It is a big farm house, and upstairs was all nasty and not being used... so it is in the process of being renovated into an apartment for Kris and I! :) So here you go :)



so those are just a FEW pictures :)

Wedding wise... this is what I am working on now. ALL of the little things!!!! SO many little details! Sheesh. Hopefully Monday Kris and I are going to be able to go and pick out the Men's ware so we can have that all set! I also want to start picking out the ceremony music, and try to figure out what vows we will use, and the order of the wedding and such...
Also, I am going to start to make any DIY projects we are going to have... such as fabric flower wreaths for the doors :) (SO CUTE!)
Another big thing is TRANSPORTATION! we have decided we aren't getting a Limo :( and we TRIED TRIED TRIED to get the Holland Trolley or the Grand Rapids one, but they were both booked :( I was SO bummed! But, now we are trying to find a cool car or something?
Those are just a few of the details I am trying to work on now. Those little details are really getting to me... and have me all stressed out!
Good news though, my dress is about the be PAID OFF! and then it will be completely mine! So exciting!

Oh... another big thing happening right now, is I am back on Weight Watchers (I know... trying to lose weight AGAIN!) I am terrible at sticking with it, but this time I am going to! No giving in! So far so good though! The first full week of it I lost 3 lbs! :) YES! I am hoping to keep losing at this rate :)

So, despite being terribly busy and having a hard time finding time for friends or time for myself I am trying to remember how blessed I truly am.
I have amazing friends who care about me, a solid job, Caring family, and an absolutely WONDERFUL fiance who loves me SO much! God is good... all the time. All the time... God is good!

1 comment:

  1. You're a rockstar. Really. You make me feel like I should get up off the couch and it's only 8:30am! Wait, I think I will! Time to paint the bathroom...Rob's been up for an hour already! :) Praying you keep remembering that despite the busy stuff now...it all is about to get so much better. :)

    ReplyDelete